It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:17 pm

CSS/CS:GO Chat & News

Internet...

An area to chat in general about css as a game and any goings on related to that game only

Moderators: |INC| Clan Leaders (MIR), |INC| CSS Server Reps (SR)

Internet...

Unread postby shade » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi all, hope you guys (n girls :P) doing ok. As some of you are already aware I have recently moved home. As a result I am Just dropping this post on here whilst I have the chance to inform you that if things go as planned I should have Internet again in 2/3 weeks time. If I do not get chance to check replies to this until I'm back just know I am not ignoring anyone and miss you all :)
shade
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49457466
InGame CSS Name: Shade

{ SO_SELECT }

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on Delicious Delicious

Re: Internet...

Unread postby Ordog » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Cool no worries mate.

Have fun unpacking all those boxes :ninja:
Ordog
|INC| CSS Server Rep
|INC| CSS Server Rep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2058201
InGame CSS Name: Ordog
Playstation Network Username: Ordoggy

Re: Internet...

Unread postby shade » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 am

Cheers Ordog :P

I finally got my internet sorted out now guys so I can once again, play again :D at least css. I currently cant play my world of warcraft as it seems I have lost my authenticator and without it, I cant get access. It's no big issue though as I'v applied for a new one to be sent to me so should be back to normal within a few days time. For now its Css !! :ak: :ak1: :uzi: :snipe: :ninja: :D

Actually scratch the comment about playing css online again, just tried to play some cs_italy on INC server and all the servers in my css search have like 500+ latency which is very weird and must be bad internet as that seems to be the only thing thats changed... aww well looks like i will have to wait a few days and stick to world of warcraft only until I can get a better pc with better internet which probably wont happen until I move again since I dont think my area does fiber optic :'( :'(
shade
CSS Member
CSS Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49457466
InGame CSS Name: Shade

Return to CSS/CS:GO Chat & News