It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm

CSS/CS:GO Server discusson / Information

Meeziboy's one-line request spam thread

Discuss our CSS/CS:GO servers here and find out the info about them

Moderators: |INC| Clan Leaders (MIR), |INC| CSS Server Reps (SR), |INC| Tech Team (TT)

Meeziboy's one-line request spam thread

Unread postby Meeziboy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:04 pm

hey i was just thinking of ways to improve cs servers and, i thought you should unban some guns, have more servers/tpyes, the gun game server should be like 1 round is first one to reach a certain kill and every kill is a new gun i like that one better its more fun. Thanks for your time. Bye
|INC-T|Meeziboy
Meeziboy
A Cautious Visitor
A Cautious Visitor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72111903
Origin Account Name: Meeziboy
InGame CSS Name: Meeziboy

{ SO_SELECT }

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on Delicious Delicious

Re: Post 4

Unread postby MrYellow » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Hey Meeziboy. Although it is really good that you're thinking of possible ways for the community to improve and possibly attract new people, personally I currently feel this post was made for the sake of making a post.

Don't want to sound rude or anything like that, but most of the suggestions you made have been discussed before (some relatively recently as well). On the subject of more servers, I believe it's not in the interest of the community to 'spawn' servers for the sake of having more servers.
MrYellow
|INC| Tech Team
|INC| Tech Team

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25389597
Origin Account Name: MajYellow
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Maj. YЭLLOW
battle.net: MrYellow#2795
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: MajYellow.4761

Re: Post 4

Unread postby Leon » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:27 am

Meeziboy although I appreciate you making these suggestions, it might have been prudent to have used that time to look around the forums as you'll have spotted one or two previous topics where such suggestions have been discussed already. Indeed as Yellow has said, we'll not be adding more servers at present as it does not serve best in our interests at the moment. Please bare in mind the forum rules also, as I am not appreciating these random posts all over the forums and urge you to think before posting in future so that you don't breach any rules in the process.

I will move this to the more appropriate area of the forums, however please take my advice, it will serve you well ;)
Add Leon To Your Friends List

Good Admin Guide

INC Official Rules & Guidebook

If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change!
Leon
Community Leader(MIR)
Community Leader(MIR)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32679217
Origin Account Name: Leon
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Leon
battle.net: Pheloung#2949
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: Leon.7126
iMessage_id: admin@inc-gaming-clan.com

possible improvents

Unread postby Meeziboy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

hey i was just wondering about some improvements for your servers and i thought maybe that when at the start of a match the start money is £16000 but i think you should be able to have infinite money so not max. and maybe you could have a possible auto/AWP only server as well so it doesn't clash with others thanks again bye.
Meeziboy
A Cautious Visitor
A Cautious Visitor

Re: possible improvents

Unread postby GeneralZod2813 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Nah, thanks for the suggestion and interest in bettering the community. However the servers we have now are more than enough for the community at large. Lets face it Italy is our top server with Office,standard and Dust being visited now and then and GG on the side. I see no reason to add a AWP/Auto only server when your the only person i have really heard request awps.

In regard to infinite cash, you should use the Betting system cash is a prime part of CSS and if you dont do well you dont get paid. We have admins who will often give cash every 5 to 10 rounds if you ask politely such a feature isent needed, but again thank you for your opinions and recommendations.

P.S i dont speak for the clan these are my own opinions so wait for a MIR/SR to respond also.
GeneralZod2813
Lives Here
Lives Here

possible improvents

Unread postby Leon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Meeziboy,

As much as I appreciate your suggestions, they are not practical or sensible in anyway and if anything would have a negative impact on the server(s).

AWP is one of those weapons we consider extremely unfair and causes negative behaviour on the servers. All people will ever do is moan that they can't get a kill or have been killed X amount of times by that gun and rage further. As for the money, don't you think 16000 is not generous enough? ;) There are countless ways to earn extra pennies during the rounds and one of the easiest is simply to use the team bets command to wager on which team you think will win the round. Either that or stop blowing your monies away!!

All that aside, I am starting to grow a little tired of these posts somewhat as no thought seems to have gone into them. I strongly suggest you read our forum rules and think about what your posting, where your posting it and what the actual purpose of it is in the first place. Any further posts like this are going to push you on the wrong side of our forum rules. Not something you want when you're a trialist!

Please think twice before posting!

EDIT: Apologise if it comes across a little blunt but you've made a fair few posts like this now and they've not been productive.
Add Leon To Your Friends List

Good Admin Guide

INC Official Rules & Guidebook

If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change!
Leon
Community Leader(MIR)
Community Leader(MIR)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32679217
Origin Account Name: Leon
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Leon
battle.net: Pheloung#2949
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: Leon.7126

Unread postby Grandma » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 pm

More alterations to gameplay than improvements IMO. You can't really have infinite money, unless you simply set it to give you maximum at all times, which would equate to the same effect. We have, based on previous desires and direction, intentionally made our servers no AWP/Auto across the board. This comes off for some events we run but for the most part is an intentional choice.

EDIT: Same as Leon's but a little softer :p
Grandma
Community Leader(MIR)
Community Leader(MIR)

Blog: View Blog (5)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9730917
Origin Account Name: madadamuk
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Grandma
Playstation Network Username: MadAdamUk
battle.net: madadamuk#2560
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: grandma.5296
Twitter: madadamuk

Unread postby Giggity » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:35 pm

I don't believe that Meeziboy actually revisits his starter thread to read the comments made. I only suggest this because if he did, he would have learned not to post these sort of posts.
Giggity
|INC| CSS Server Rep
|INC| CSS Server Rep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40266485
InGame CSS Name: Giggityyy or Chet Faker

Unread postby Ordog » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Giggity wrote:I don't believe that Meeziboy actually revisits his starter thread to read the comments made. I only suggest this because if he did, he would have learned not to post these sort of posts.

Yeah I was gonna post something similar. Someone have a chat to him next time they see him please as it's getting a bit silly now.
Ordog
|INC| CSS Server Rep
|INC| CSS Server Rep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2058201
InGame CSS Name: Ordog
Playstation Network Username: Ordoggy

Unread postby Garro » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:00 pm

I think it's just a case of maybe explaining the forums a bit? I don't see anything wrong with this post, he obviously has a suggestions which, while we might not agree with, he has the right to voice it.
Garro

:)

Unread postby Meeziboy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:30 pm

hey i was just wondering if css had controlled bots and if so i was wondering if u could add them as i feel it would help long waiting times. Thanks
Meeziboy
A Cautious Visitor
A Cautious Visitor

Re: :)

Unread postby Giggity » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:47 pm

The servers all have a system in place whereby, if there is less than 10 people on, bots will populate the server along side people to create 10 "players" playing on the server. Once the number of people on the server exceeds 10, then there is no longer bots.
Giggity
|INC| CSS Server Rep
|INC| CSS Server Rep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40266485
InGame CSS Name: Giggityyy or Chet Faker

Re: Meeziboy's one-line request spam thread

Unread postby GeneralZod2813 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:09 pm

I think he means, when you die and you spec a bot you press Enter and you resume play as that bot. I have seen it on other servers however i dont think it is really needed here. Our servers have a game time of 3Min most servers that use bot control have game times of 10Min upwards. 3 Min doesn't require such a feature IMO.
GeneralZod2813
Lives Here
Lives Here

Unread postby MrYellow » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Don't think CSS not SourceMod is able to do that, due to the way CSS works. Every player (and bots) have a unique player id and a lot of things are worked out by the engine based on this number.
MrYellow
|INC| Tech Team
|INC| Tech Team

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25389597
Origin Account Name: MajYellow
InGame CSS Name: |INC| Maj. YЭLLOW
battle.net: MrYellow#2795
Guild Wars 2 Account Name: MajYellow.4761

Unread postby GeneralZod2813 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 pm

It is indeed possible using the plugin BOT2Player, it was also incorporated into CSGO as a main feature if selected on server panal. description from CSS plugin states as follows.
Description:
After you die, you can take over a BOT from your team and continue playing. By default, the first take over costs $1000 of your in-game money, and by default the prices goes up $250 each time. These amounts are configurable, see the Cvars and Installation sections below for details. To take over a BOT, spectate the BOT and you should see a message at the bottom of the screen telling you if you have enough money to take over the BOT.

However i still stand by the fact this feature is not needed due to our round time being 3 Min.
GeneralZod2813
Lives Here
Lives Here

Next

Return to CSS/CS:GO Server discusson / Information